To begin the process, we meet with you to establish your strengths, challenges, priorities, and goals. During this initial assessment, our goal is to analyze your organizing needs and establish a strategy to accomplish your vision.
If all you want is a decluttered space, we'll get right to it. If you want to establish new organizing skills, then we'll add just the right amount of coaching, teaching, and training along the way. We facilitate the challenges of uncluttering, activity planning, decision making and prioritizing with gentle encouragement and calm reassurance to ease the task. By creating customized systems and routines you will achieve goals and stay organized.
- Home, home office & business
- Kitchen pantries, cabinets & laundry area
- Closets, garages & storage spaces
- Bedrooms & family rooms
- Children's play areas
- Seasonal holiday decoration storage
- Paper Flow Management
- Home & Home Office
- Filing, records & bill paying systems
- Mail, catalogs & magazines
Getting the clutter organized before making a lasting first impression on realtors and potential home buyers is critical. After we pare down and prepack, closets and cabinets will no longer be overstuffed. The home and storage will feel spacious and inviting. Let us help you get rid of the things you don't want and aren't using before you spend the money to move them.
- Meet with sellers to plan for sale/move
- Kitchen, closet , garage... organization
- Pare down furniture and personal items
- Staging with owners’ furniture and accessories
- Meet movers at new home and supervise unloading
- Unpack and organize according to homeowner's specifications Home Staging
- Prepare your home to help it sell at the highest price, in the shortest time.
- Room editing
- Clutter elimination
- Closet and cabinet organization
It can be physically and emotionally draining for our parents and grandparents when they move from their homes. Scaling down a lifetime's worth of possessions and memories, coupled with leaving a residence they called home for decades is difficult. At Organize L.A., we are sensitive to these special needs in helping Seniors pare down, unpack and settle in to their new space in a way that makes the transition a little easier.